Sunday, July 24, 2011

Let me introduce myself...

Hey There!



Well, more than likely if you are reading this, you know me. BUT, maybe not. I'm Chrissy and I have a big dream of owning a cupcake business. Will that dream come true? Likely not. But a girl can dream, can't she?

I'm a 27 year old hospital social worker. Recently married and enjoying (or at least trying) what life is throwing us. I can't deny, I'm a little burnt out AND far from a professional baker. I'm not really sure where my want or need to own a cupcake business began exactly but i have come to realize how much of a stress reliever it has been for me after a stressful day or week. Now, the mission is to find people who want to eat them...AND maybe pay for them, perhaps? I do know I need to prove myself before anyone dishes out the green stuff, but maybe one day? In the mean time, I will continue to use cupcakes as a stress reliever and give them away to first available person brave enough to consume them ;)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment